Experience Your Event
at this premier destination
The Gardens at Harmony is the ideal location for all of your premier events and occasions in North East Arkansas. This gorgeous event venue creates a perfect atmosphere, providing an unforgettable experience for you and your guests alike. Conveniently located close to Red Wolf Boulevard, hotels, fine dining, shopping centers and other attractions, The Gardens at Harmony is the perfect choice for upcoming events, weddings, company luncheons or any special occasion and celebration. The Gardens at Harmony is home to an eloquent outdoor patio with ornate concrete tile, an intricate stone fireplace, beautiful ambient lighting, koi ponds, softly lit paths, an outdoor courtyard, and many more attractive features and amenities that are sure to provide a serene location for your next event.
updated guidelines and policies
The Gardens at Harmony is committed to keeping you informed as a client or guest at our venue during this COVID-19 Pandemic. This page serves as a temporary resource for all information and changes related to the coronavirus and evens at our venue.
All clients & guests must understand and follow our current guidelines from the Arkansas Department of Health.
• 100 or fewer in attendance is allowed.
• The performers/players/contestants must be separated from the audience by at least 12 feet and must be limited in number to 100 or fewer.
•Lines or cues for entrance, exit, making purchases or for other reasons must be marked or monitored for maintaining a distance of six feet between people.
•Family groups may sit together, but six feet should be maintained between groups.
• Every other row seating should be unoccupied to provide for six feet of physical distancing.
• Face coverings are required for all persons present, except for children under 10 years of age, who are exempt.
• Performers/players/wedding party may be without a face covering if they are 12 feet from other persons.
• Refreshments may be served. However, self-service operations, including, but not limited to, salad bars, buffets, and condiment bars shall not be allowed.
• Catered events are allowed with caterer-served buffets or plated meals.
• Seating must be arranged to maintain 10-foot physical distancing between tables so occupied seats are six feet from seats at adjacent tables.
• Help yourself stations are no longer allowed. Everything should be handed out or pre-set. For example serve yourself buffet, beverages, plates, napkins, favors, programs, etc. All items need to be pre-set.
As your day/event approaches please do not hesitate to reach out with questions. Call us anytime at 870-268-6500.
The Gardens at Harmony Staff