discover what's waiting...
The Gardens At Harmony is a premier event venue located in Jonesboro, Arkansas. We are the ideal place to host any special event, wedding, celebration, or life occasion! Complete with breath-taking views and numerous locations for parties, receptions, meetings, and gatherings - you never have to worry about the weather with indoor facilities and amenities that provide you with the perfect spot to create everlasting memories.
- Just over 5,000 square feet this building is the perfect location for small get-togethers, ceremonies on a rainy day, or even welcoming your guests to an event using our entire space. This building houses our main kitchen area, getting ready areas, bathroom facilities, and our large Bridal Suite Apartment. Harmony Hall can seat 200+ guests for a ceremony or a little over 100 guests with tables and chairs.
- Nestled in the back of our property our Outdoor Pergola provides a wonderful place for your wedding ceremony. A stone walkway leads up to the front of the pergola providing a main center aisle for your ceremony. Surrounded by beautiful landscaping this is the perfect backdrop to say your “I Do’s”.
Stone Fireplace/Outdoor Patio
- Whether you’re saying your “I Do’s”, dancing under the stars, or having a cocktail our hand-crafted stone fireplace provides the perfect backdrop for your event. Sitting on a 2,500 square foot concrete patio there’s plenty of space to entertain your guest.
Glass Garden Room
- Our indoor garden area, known as the “Glass Garden Room”, provides another perfect setting to host your guests during anytime of the year. This 5,000 square foot facility is great for receptions, dinners, business lunches, and so much more. Formally known as our “Green House “guest enjoy the ability to feel like they are outside with our complete glass walls and ceiling that show a glimpse of the outdoors.
New Orleans Courtyard
- The Newest space at our venue is modeled after the city of New Orleans, Louisiana. Offering a vibrant feel this space allows your guests to experience an event right in New Orleans without having to travel to far. Cocktail hours, business gatherings, or photo sessions work great out here.